Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Eection Reflection

The thing that made this election historic is that this have being the first African American to be elected for president.For me Obama means change because he is a man that wants to help the country succeed.My feelings today about the country is that we are going to achieve or goals with the new president.More over to me Obama is a man that doesn't just tries to get people to vote for him butt,he also tries to be honest and show respect for everyone decisions.For the next 4 years I think Obama is going to hep our country walk forward.I think he is going to help us progress in th economic and with the law of no child left behind.The issue that I hope he first takes care of is the economic because that is the most important issue I thing is going on right now.Also i think that with the war h is not going to help to much because he said that he is going to let the war continue for 5 years to see what happen, however he is just going to be president for a year, unless in the next election they vote for him to be president again.

2 comments:

Sara said...

That was really great that was more then i write the thing is that you missed a few words to spell right you include that he was the first President African that was really good stuff

Jason Levy said...

Hi Dinelsy,

I'm glad you feel that we will be able to "achieve our goals" with the new President. You also gave a lot of specific aspects that you have opinions about.


Keep Blogging!

-Mr. Levy