Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Anne Frank book club response

Discuss whether you agree or disagree with a decision a character makes – would you do the same thing, or something different?
  • Well so far from the book my favorite character is Anne Frank because she s the main thing of the book following by Peter because I notice that they are starting to have something and its going to be very interesting .
  • I notice that Anne Frank is just a normal teen that love to have fun.Right now she is going out with a boy named harry and she just ask freaky and funny like a girl .I can compare this to the days now because now teens go wild and etc in parties but in the old days they used to be less hypher.Remove Formatting from selection
  • My opinion is that Anne is going to give many changes during the war.I believe that there are really going to be many obstacles facing her.
  • I think before if you judge her you would say that she was a popular girl but through out the book you notice that she was a girl that love to have fun but she really didn't have that much real friends.
  • So far I don't really agree or disagree with any decision that Anne take because I haven't gone far out through the book

No comments: