Monday, December 15, 2008

E.L.A text prep action plan

My goals for the text prep are to do acuity practice at home and to read at least 20 minutes each day.My goal for this year is to concentrate more, use time in a useful way,and get a 3 in the E.L.A exam this year.I think that is I really ,really need to work very had do achieve my goals.I also think I could do better if I work harder in school.I also think that if certain people in the classroom be quiet I would be able to do better.According to the reading I want to understand the stories more while reading in a short amount of time.I believe that I would advance more because here there are teachers and other people that are always there to help me and I am willing to do it.

2 comments:

Anais said...

Well Dinelsy you have to watch out for spelling and I agree with you and I think that people from the class needs to come down with the talking because then some people like me can;t concentrate.

Anais said...

I really think that you are going achieve your goal because you are a hard-working girl and I know that you are going to a 3 and maybe a 4.